· Pirates crash land on an alien planet in search of a vast treasure, only to find the planet is in its prehistoric phase.
· Fantasy - Science Fiction - Action – Suspense
Alien World - Story is set on an alien planet during the planets prehistoric phase. Vast enviroments including ocean, forest, desert, and cave.
Call to Adventure - Crew crash lands on a planet that has a vast treasure on it. The treasure is enough to put everyone into retirement 10 times over.
Refusal of Call - Crew crash lands, killing all but the alcoholic captain, the first mate, and two deck hands. The mission seems impossible
Accepting the Call - They find something left by the last crew that can lead them to the treasure. Possibly a map on a memory unit.
Entering the Unknown - The four person pirate crew explores an alien planet with very few weapons and supplies, facing gigantic monsters.
Allies/Helpers- Possible monster ally at mid point in the story. A golem of some sort.
Tests (rising action) - A monster in the ocean where they crash land, a monster in the forest that they must face, reanimated bodies of the remains of another piece of the crew from a crashed escape pod, Final big battle at the end with undetermined adversary that is coupled by a full mutiny against the captain.
Climax- Captain sacrifices himself for his mutinous crew, saying that he'd rather die as a pirate on the planet than live a traitor in space.
Reward- Crew grabbed a chest that was full of useless materials, the real portion of the treasure that they were after is left down on the planet with the captain, who survives.
· Bellamy (First Mate)
· Ship hand 1
· Ship hand 2
· Friendly monster
· The Captain is an alcoholic no nonsense pirate captain who uses alcoholism as a vice to deal with the long past death of his wife and the empty void of space. His pride is enough to get him killed.
· Captain - 50's
· Bellamy - Late 30's early 40's
· Ship hands - 18 to 30
· Monster - ?
· Ship hands possible female/male
Personality of the Captain:
· Soft spots
· Acts in interest of the crew
· Remains true to his word
· Does not tolerate any form of challenge from his crew
· Strongly dislikes being manipulated
· Hates being forced to obey
· Values honor above all else
- The crew
- The planet
- The monsters
- The crew are friends of the captain until the end when they turn on him to claim the treasure for themselves.
- The plant is an unknown and hostile environment, that has many dangers on it both living and environmental.
- The monsters come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from behemoths in the ocean to small befriend-able creatures that are much like dogs in the way they act.